Reset all of SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 to Factory Mode with the following Tips:
SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 reset steps
- Turn Off (Switch Off) Your SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 Mobile device.
- or Press Volume Down (-) key and after at the same time press Power Key until the screen lights off.
- Press Volume + or UP key and Power key, but release the Power key when SAMSUNG logo appear.
- On your Galaxy A51 with Android splash Screen will appear.
- After Splash Screen a set of recovery options will appear.
- For Scrolling press – or Down Volume key and select “Wipe data/factory reset” option from the list
- Press Power Key for confirming.
- Another Screen with options appears. Kindly scroll down to select “Delete all User Data”
- Press power Key again for user data deletion.
- On data deletion a new screen will appear asking for reboot of mobile device. Click power key to confirm
- Now your SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 is reset to factory default.
- In the end, select Reboot system now.
- Kindly update all of the software’s on the mobile before use.